Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vegetarian Travel: New York City

Born and raised in NYC and love to visit!  This past weekend I went back to my birth city to visit with my friends and of course eat.  I wanted to check out a falafel and smoothie bar called "taim" located in the West Village.  Taim has good ratings in Zagat and I was really craving a falafel so I decided to give it a try .  I am always in the search for an excellent falafel and this place certainly makes my top 3 list of best falafels.

 I ordered the traditional Green falafel but they also have a Harissa (tunisian spices) and Red falafel (roasted red pepper).  The falafel was served on fresh pita bread with israeli salad, pickled cabbage and tahini.   I will certainly return to taim and try the Harissa falafel or one of the many vegetarian platters.

taim means tasty, delicious in hebrew

No comments:

Post a Comment