Friday, October 5, 2012

Tofu Hash

One of my favorite ways to prepare tofu is for breakfast.  This tofu hash is very filling and quick to prepare.  I usually eat this dish with a slice of toast and fruit and it keeps me satisfied until lunch.  I always use extra firm tofu for tofu hash and press out the excess water on a dishtowel before cooking.  I like to use a cast iron skillet because it gives tofu a nice golden brown color and slight crispy texture. I use the food processor to shred the carrots, zucchini, and potato for a consistent size and a fast cooking time.



Ingredients:
Extra frim tofu
diced onion and green pepper
Seasonings: braggs liquid aminos, garlic powder, s and p
Shredded carrots, zuchinni, and potato

-Put all ingredients in the skillet and cook until golden brown ( It's just that simple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment